Monday, September 19, 2005

Tumbling down, down, down.

I feel pretty stupid and I want to clarify something. When I said in my last post that I was beginning to think that we were getting too old to have a baby, I wasn't having a go at any of my friends, or anyone else for that matter, who made the decision to try for a child past 35. I was merely stating my opinion on something that may be wrong for my hubbs and I. Just like full on exercise programs - Some swear by them, but they are just not right for me. I have never and would never force my opinion on anyone else. It is my opinion on my situation only. Nothing more.

So I hope I didn't offend anyone with my post. It was not my intention.

Hubbs and I had a big old deep and meaningful chat this morning after my period arrived. We have decided to keep trying a little longer. In his arms, bawling my eyes out was the only place I wanted to be this morning. I was clinging to him so tight, I didn't want to let him go. But eventually I had to release my death grip on him and go to work. and here I am.

Did I mention AF arrived?

2 Comments:

At 11:23 pm, Blogger Drew said...

Hey dude

Don't feel bad - at times I too feel that I am getting too old to have a baby - (I am 31) - but of course that is not true - you just hang in there - you are still a spring chook!!

 
At 7:28 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bugsy...
Sorry to hear that AF arrived...
Sending BIG HUGS to you both...
I know you werent having a go at any one of us yesterday and I didnt mean to upset you further with anything I said, I just wanted you to understand that age is only an issue if you make it so, just like when 2 people get together and there is a bit of an age gap, most times they dont see the gap there at all...
Please take care...

MrsHUGS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker