Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Getting better now, So much better now

Thanks guys for all your nice thoughts. I am feeling a degree better today. I even went to work. But my nose is running like a tap and is sooooo sore. I stopped by the supermarket today just to get copious amounts of aloe vera tissues and cottonelle toilet paper (I am so in love with this toilet paper, and I figure we need some pampering at the moment (plus it was on special)).

Hubbs is a little better. He slept most of the day and it has really helped him. His stomach has settled down a little and whilst still delicate is much better. Not sure if he will be back at work tomorrow night, but we will see how he is tomorrow.

My temp rose today. Fingers not quite crossed and trying very very hard not to get my hopes up. It is sooooo hard. I don't know whether it is just the cold I have, or something else, but it is better than it dropping. Let's not make too much of it just yet, ok?

p.s. If you haven't checked it out lately Oscar's website has been updated a fair bit.

8 Comments:

At 11:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bugsy babe! I won't say anything other than I'm thinking good thoughts for you!!

I just bought Cottonelle too! I thought we would give it a try so I just bought a small pack. I have been using Angel Soft but I really don't like it. Cottonelle is so luxurious! Now that hubby knows what good toilet paper is, he'll never let me by the other stuff again. Of course, I bought a 12 pack of the Angle Soft so we've got a while before we're done with it! :)

 
At 4:58 am, Blogger Tara said...

Good to know you're feeling better. I'm sending lots of good vibes your way. Oh and that aloe vera tissue is a Godsend, isn't?

 
At 5:59 am, Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

I hope you feel better soon.

 
At 7:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Bugsy...

Glad to hear you and Hubby are on the improve...

You should know by now that when it comes to TTCing my thoughts are always with you...

I still have my fingers crossed...

MrsHUGS

 
At 8:33 am, Blogger Mari said...

Glad you are feeling better and your chart is looking promising.

 
At 8:55 am, Blogger Patty said...

So glad you and hubby are feeling better. You both need to start taking a multivitamin/mineral each day. That might help.

Give Oscar, Molly and Maddison an extra stroke or two.

Take care.

 
At 9:20 am, Blogger Mama Mouse said...

I'm happy the two of you are on the mend! Being sick is no fun ... and being sick together is even less fun!

 
At 12:03 pm, Blogger Jillian said...

Glad you are both on the mend:)

Just as an aside, the 4-pack of double length Cottonelle seems to last longer than the 12 pack of normal length. Strange, but true:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker