Sunday, September 11, 2005

You knew it was only a matter of time....

I'm sick - I think I have Hubb's flu

Everyone is pregnant - oh except me.*

It's my little pity party and I can have one if I want one.

Because I am the least sickest of the two of us, I have to get all the housework done, cook up the dogs food for the week, do all the shopping, and pamper the very sick one (who rings me from the bedroom to ask for things - damn intercom phones).

* whilst I know this is not true, indulge me in my whinge please.

2 Comments:

At 9:41 am, Blogger Mama Mouse said...

Bugs ... I'm so sorry ... you are sick and not even pg!
Get well soon ... and pg too!

 
At 11:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you sure you're not pregnant? Because I'm pretty sure everyone is pregnant except for me. Doesn't it suck?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker