Sunday, September 11, 2005

You knew it was only a matter of time....

I'm sick - I think I have Hubb's flu

Everyone is pregnant - oh except me.*

It's my little pity party and I can have one if I want one.

Because I am the least sickest of the two of us, I have to get all the housework done, cook up the dogs food for the week, do all the shopping, and pamper the very sick one (who rings me from the bedroom to ask for things - damn intercom phones).

* whilst I know this is not true, indulge me in my whinge please.

4 Comments:

At 9:41 am, Blogger Mama Mouse said...

Bugs ... I'm so sorry ... you are sick and not even pg!
Get well soon ... and pg too!

 
At 11:35 am, Blogger Kim said...

Are you sure you're not pregnant? Because I'm pretty sure everyone is pregnant except for me. Doesn't it suck?

 
At 5:31 pm, Blogger Lesley said...

Sympathy, sympathy! I'm so sorry your sick. I still have af and I know for sure I ain't preggo either. I hope that your Flu does not last too long. You need rest and lots of attention and looking after. It's your turn to be pampered. Turn the intercom off anf make hubby look after you. Well, in an ideal world he should be looking after you..
Hugs and lots more hugs.
Luv Lesley

 
At 5:00 pm, Blogger Katt said...

Oh hun chin up I am sending poss thoughts your way that you will get pregnant and healthy ;)

I have a minor cold too. Seems to be all my sinus though top of my nose feels horrid..and I have a headache cos of it.

Katt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker