Friday, September 02, 2005

Just a quickie (and you know we like our quickies *wink* )

I have noticed lately that I have some new commenters, and I just wanted to officially make you all welcome.

Thank you so much for dropping by. I hope my ramblings entice you to come back and stay a while.

If I haven't already done so, and you would like to be on my bloglist, just reply to here with your blog address (the one you want linked if you have more than one), or email me at lgj1970@hotmail.com and I will add you.

I love extending the family! Have a wonderful day all.

5 Comments:

At 11:58 am, Blogger Drew said...

I have forgotten what a quickie is ever since we started IVF :(
Sex is so `planned' these days. I think if there is ever going to be a divorce my husband is going to say its because we don't have spontaneous sex anymore...

:( :( :(

 
At 3:38 pm, Blogger Dr. J said...

Ooooh I´d love to be linked to! http://aliented.blogspot.com
I think you´d be the first person outside my immediate family to actually do that. How exciting!

 
At 12:43 am, Blogger Betty said...

oh add me add me to your list. have just started to visit.
http://.bettysblues.blogspot.com

 
At 10:11 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bugsy! You could add me and I will do the same! Just found your blog from Sara (Baby or Bust).

-Dooneybug
http://dooneybugdays.typepad.com

 
At 1:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone...

Quickie, oh I can only dream about that for another few months yet, I am one of the lucky ones that are expecting a child in December but I have suffered heart along the way to get to this stage and it isnt over yet, hence no quickies or anything till this little bundle is safely delivered but it is a small thing to forgo at present...
I wish all those TTCing the very best and I hope the wait isnt too long away...
My thoughts are with you all...

MrsHUGS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker