Tuesday, August 30, 2005

blank. My mind is a blank.

Can I cry, just a little bit?

1. Hormones are going crazy.
2. The wind is blowing a gale outside.
3. I am home alone and I want hubby home
4. I just want a hug - from Hubby.
5. I ate well today except I had a sliver of chocolate cake
6. Did I mention I just want to cry?
7. There is no seven.

I am having a bra crisis at the moment.

I swear in the last couple of months, I have busted the wires in every bra I have, even the new ones. I am so over it.

I guess the bra thing was 7, so I guess I lied that there was no seven. Bad Bugsy.

The horrid weather has brought out the spiders. I have had to kill a whitetail spider (sorry, i won't relocate a whitetail for anything - they are just dangerous), and I had to relocate a reasonably big huntsman spider (for my overseas friends these are quite a large spider).

Oh I forgot to mention, I have added a flickr album of all the knitting stuff I have already posted about. So if you want to look at them again, you will find the album on the right.

Can hardly hear anything due to the rain on the roof. power is flickering. Great, so maybe we will lost power too. STOP BEING BLOODY WINDY!!!!!

Better go.

6 Comments:

At 10:48 pm, Blogger Cathy said...

It's raining in Northern Tasssie as well. It has rained all day and this evening it has been quite torrential.

My yard both front and back has got rivers running through them and the eaves are just not coping.

Hopefully it will ease tomorrow.

Cathy

 
At 2:44 am, Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

It's hot in London! I have had similar bra troubles. Are good bras in Oz still really expensive?

 
At 5:44 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Another reason I will miss my apartment. We don't get spiders up here and we can't hear the winds but we can see the clouds flying across the sky. At our old place the wind used to bring in the spiders and the cockroaches. I hate hate hate hate hate them. Evil little fuckers.

On the bra front, I have a $20 bras n things voucher here that I will never ever use - do you want it? And have you tried that huge underwear place down near Mentone? That usually has something. I just wear www.bodywise.com.au bras and tshirt bras now. I'm lazy and unattractive anyway.

 
At 8:50 am, Blogger Patty said...

Just took a peek at photos of the items you have knitted. They are great. You do really nice work.

We have had rain all day today, we're getting the tail end of Katrina. We live far enough from the water we don't have to worry about a hurricane. We do have tornados usually in the Spring. About five years ago we had one in Nov. that almost wiped one section of the town my parents live in, completely out. It looked like bombs had been dropped on the town. Luckily no one was hurt. I hate to think what Katrina has done to La.

Hope your hubby got home safe and sound from work.

Speaking of bras, that was the first thing I always removed when I got home from work. Then my glasses, and pardon me, but my upper plate. By the end of the day (I worked 2 pm till 10 pm)even my teeth (that aren't mine) hurt.

 
At 8:52 am, Blogger Patty said...

I almost forgot, go here and listen. I think it's funny, but oh so true.

http://www.badgirl1.com/PMS.htm

 
At 11:31 am, Blogger Mama Mouse said...

Yeah ... we are getting the tail end of Katrina too. Its not so bad here ... just a lot of rain which we really need. But the south, where it first hit land, is devastate. They are likening it to the destruction seen at Hiroshima and Nagasaki ... and after the December Tsunami. Its heartbreaking.

On a lighter note ... I HATE bras .... I buy only cheap ones because I HAVE to wear one when I go out of the house! I will NOT wear underwire ones at all ... they poke and hurt too much!

Aussie spiders are the second biggest reason I've never gone there! The first is I don't have the money! LOL Your spiders scare the bejeebers out of me!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker