Monday, August 22, 2005

Here we be going again

Today I was going about my business, when lo and behold, my period arrived.

I started spotting about 3pm. Tomorrow is CD1 and Wednesday is clomid start day again. Sometime during this cycle I have to ring the Prof. and make an appointment to see him and say "okay we are the biggest losers on your list - what the F are you going to do about it" or words to that effect (but probably nicer).

Now let me go and drown myself in knitting goodness and chocolate.

4 Comments:

At 7:22 am, Blogger Mama Mouse said...

I'm so sorry sweety! You are NOT a loser ... its just not time for your little bundle of love yet. You WILL get there ... in the meantime have a nice cup of hot chocolate!

HUGS

 
At 8:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bugsy...
awww... AF arrived...
Well I will start this cycle of with a positive note...
It means it gives you another chance at making a little tiny bundle of joy... woo hoo...
Prayers are coming your way...
Enjoy the Bding...

MrsHUGS

 
At 9:47 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know it stinks when that new month starts. I hope you feel better in a few days and are ready to jump back on the horse. (or, er, your husband, so to speak.)

Thinking of you . . .

 
At 11:42 am, Blogger Mari said...

Bugs - So sorry that AF arrived, I had my fingers and toes crossed for you!

But I don't want to hear any of the loser crap. You are not a L.O.S.E.R! But I can understand that you feel yet again like another failure, it is only natural every cycle we do no matter how much we deny the fact that we have any hopes...there is always some hope there.

Thinking of you and take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker