Sunday, August 21, 2005

Bugger - I got tagged!

I have been Tagged

Katt was lonely enough to decide to tag me! LOL. I hate these things, but will do it anyhow because I kinda feel guilty that Cathy tagged me earlier this year and I didn't do it (I was just too busy at the time, and it was a long one). This one is pretty short, so I will comply.

id•i•o•syn•cra•sy - a structural or behavioral characteristic peculiar to an individual or group. Write down 5 of your own idiosyncrasies, then if you wish, tag 5 people.

1. Like Katt, I hate having anything on my fingers. If I get something on them I HAVE to go wash them straight away. This makes life fun if you are forming biscuit balls with your hands, as I have to make a ball, put it on the tray, wash my hands, make a ball.....

2. I hate being made fun of, or being embarrassed. I go bright red in the face and I have to run off and splash water on my face or something. I don't return until I have "cooled" down.

3. I cannot stand sleeping in. I have to be up at 6am every day, even on weekends and holidays. I have been known to sleep until 9am but that is very rare. I also hate hubby sleeping in. I wake him every 10 minutes after 10am until he gives up and gets up. (mean). He has been known to sleep until 3-4pm!

4. I hate people who cannot differentiate in their speech between Career and Courier. They are different words people!!!

5. I hate having anything between my teeth. I carry dental floss with me at all times, and have been known to use it in public. (I do try to hide away though). I freak if I get something between my teeth, and I have to get it out - NOW.

Ok...I will tag Lesley, Mari, MamaMouse, Mony and K2B.
Give it your best shot ladies.

2 Comments:

At 9:51 am, Blogger Cathy said...

I know the feeling of having dirty fingers as I need to wash them straight away. Yuck!

I have just posted my tag that I got from Katt as well.

Cheers.

Cathy

 
At 1:52 pm, Blogger Mama Mouse said...

OK Bugs, I'll play. Will put it up tonight!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker