Friday, September 09, 2005

it's official

I ovulated! And on CD15 no less. My chart can now be permanently found just over to the right there--> where it says "My FF chart".

I am very pleased that I ovulated when I did. That is just great. Almost "normal". We timed babydancing well too. So now we wait...

Last night was a horrible night for us. Hubbs is very sick with a cold and came home from work with a fever, clammy and rattling when he breathes. He only wanted chicken noodle soup for dinner, so I got him that. Then I tried to get him to go to bed. But no, he preferred to stay sitting at the table, falling asleep with his head falling back or forward cutting off his airways even more and snoring terribly. I had to keep waking him up. I asked him repeatedly to go to bed, and finally at 9pm he did. I went and fed all the animals, and followed.

It was such a restless night. Hubbs was coughing all night and waking me up, and the poor pet even threw up in the middle of the night (luckily not over the bed, but over the carpet which is almost as bad). So neither of us got much sleep.

He isn't working today so he is trying to get some sleep.

I, on the other hand, have to go to work (I have to leave now in fact) and I have a splitting migraine and my right eye is totally bloodshot. I so need more sleep. So strong pain relief panadol and off I go.

Have a good day everyone.

8 Comments:

At 10:18 am, Blogger Cathy said...

Hope hubby gets better soon.

Fingers crossed for good good news in the coming weeks.

Cathy

 
At 1:54 pm, Blogger OvaGirl said...

Great news re the ovulating bugsy and here's hoping.

Your poor hubby! Chicken soup and lots of sleep sounds good.

Maybe you'll have to sleep in the spare room if he's snoring and coughing all night!

 
At 3:17 pm, Blogger Mama Mouse said...

Hugs to you both! Sounds pretty miserable! Congrats on ovulating!
Keeping all my extremities as well as my eyes crossed for you!

 
At 6:15 pm, Blogger Betty said...

Congratulations about the ovulation Bugsy.
I am doing a little ovulation dance for you!
Hope hubby feels better soon.

 
At 10:37 pm, Blogger PJ said...

Sorry your husband isn't feeling well, I hope resting this weekend makes him better.

Congrats on ovulating and well timed activities. All my bits are crossed for you.

 
At 10:48 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Migraine: sucky.
Husband sick: sucky.
Ovulating AND having sex at the right time: priceless.

Lets hope there's some good news around here in a couple of weeks.

 
At 10:50 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic news on timing bd'ing with ovulation - fingers crossed for you Bugs - will keep an eye on your chart. Come on Baby Gods - let this be Bugsy's month.

 
At 1:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woo hoo... I dont mind the 2ww when you actually have a chance of getting a BFP... Can I just ask if you have been told to BDing on the night of your first high temp ??? As that was recommended to ask as a last chance effort...

Sorry to hear Hubby isnt feeling well, hope it doesnt last for long...

Well its Saturday now so I hope your day at work wasnt too bad and that your migraine did ease during the day...

Prayers to the Baby God being said...

MrsHUGS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker