Saturday, January 07, 2006

For Beau - in memory

My darling Beau,

It is 2 years today since you left us. We miss you every single day. You were my best friend and I can never ever forget just how wonderful you were. I love you and I miss you.

This was a picture of you when you were only a couple of years old. You were such a beautiful girl. I loved everything about you.

This is your final resting place. It has pride of place on the mantal with the two figurines I bought after we miscarried our babies. I know you will care for them and be their best friends. I can trust you with that. It is a beautiful box isn't it - with the lovely inlaid brass pieces. Fitting for such a beautiful girl.


Today - I remember you my love. I will never forget you my sweet. How i wish we could cuddle one more time.

2 Comments:

At 2:38 am, Blogger Thalia said...

What a beautiful dog. And I hope you are recovering from your illness of a few days ago.

 
At 1:03 pm, Blogger Portlairge said...

You made me cry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker