Sunday, January 08, 2006

My year.

I am feeling slightly more human today. Still not great but definately much better.

Tomorrow I return to work - Booo Hisss

So, 2006 is the chinese year of the dog - and guess what? Bugsy is a dog (no laughing please - this is chinese horoscope stuff).

So 2005 may have been the year that ever woman I know has become pregnant or had their baby but you know what?

2006 is mine!

I am cd27 today so next week I will start OI with injectables again!

Another chance.

That is all I ask for.

5 Comments:

At 8:56 pm, Blogger Sharon said...

Hi good luck with the OI next week i also start again next week and i think we go to the same place i go to clayton monash i see leith and susan in room 3 i think but i also know the bigger room does oi aswell, i start on monday 16th for my base scan. I hope it is the year for both of us i can certainly need the luck this will be my third time after i loss my little girl it doesnt get any easier but we can only hope

 
At 5:42 am, Blogger Portlairge said...

I love dogs. I'm saving "Marley and Me" for my bedrest next week.Here's to The Year of the Dog.

 
At 4:50 pm, Blogger Cathy said...

This must be your year Bugsy. Good luck for next week.

I was born in the year of the Rat as was my grandson 36 years later.

Cathy

 
At 5:15 pm, Blogger Tara said...

Long live the year of the Dog! My husband and I both are Dogs. I am sending you an infinite amount of good vibes that you will own 2006.

 
At 6:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too hope this will be your year, but remember you're not alone. I hope this is the year for all of us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker