Sunday, December 10, 2006

it is tooo hot

Temperature has just reached 43 degrees celcius - that is 109 Farenheit.

It is just too hot. I do not like it hot at all. I am melting.

You can't see anything outside for bushfire smoke. Some of the towns I know and love (Maffra, Whalhalla and more) and under threat and have been evacuated. Talking to some firefighting friends they think some of these towns will be gone in just a few hours.

please let this cool front come in and stop the fires. Please cool us down soon before there is nothing left.

4 Comments:

At 8:49 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

To put currently raging bushfires in the context, see the following map:

http://www.aus-emaps.com/hotspots.php

 
At 9:52 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ya bigtime.....this weather sux!
Thanks for stopping by my blog too!
xx

 
At 3:40 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's too cold here!

Good luck tomorrow with those little embies.

 
At 9:34 am, Blogger Anita said...

So sorry to hear about the bushfires...hope you are safe and well.

Hope all goes well for you today. And I know this may not be what you want to hear but my 1st cycle was cancelled as I had no mature embies, on the next I had 3 and on my 3rd I had a BFP and now have my beautiful baby Damian.

Honestly, the 1st cycle is a test run. They are just testing the waters as to how you respond. Hopefully you DO fall preg this cycle, but if you don't, I have no doubt they will adjust your meds so you respond better.

Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker