Thursday, November 30, 2006

When you realise how blessed you are.....

...sometimes you just get totally blown away - speechless.

First it was all your good wishes, then Katt sends me this awesome present and entrusts me with the care of Ragan the bear, then I keep getting smses from darling D and family (gorgeous baby Ty's Mum), who no matter how far away we are, still seems to have that connection with me (we always think of each other no matter how long ago we actually spoke).

Then last weekend I got the chance to catch up with Mrs. Hugs and family and saw handsome baby Ruben, who I have to tell you is quite a sweetie. Unfortunately he was tired and we weren't able to get photos (next time darls!).

Mrs Hugs, despite the fact has had to recently move, amongst lots of other things gave me another present from the heart. This bowl and wishing stones. I love it and I touch the stones lovingly every day. Thank you darling.


Then I received the cutest winnie the pooh original snow dome from my pen pal in Scotland. This tiny snowdome is really special, and she had it packed in a much larger box so it was totally safe - it must have cost her a fortune to post to me.

What strikes me more than anything is that each of these presents came from the heart. These people really know me, and they care. About me! It blows me away that these people do actually care about me. It is like they know me, and still like me. I can't even emphasise how that really blows me away. How was I lucky enough to be surrounded by such special people? Every person that comes to my blog, even if they don't post - you are all very special to me. You care and you think enough of me to come back and see how i am doing. Wow. Thank you!

Tomorrow I go for a blood test and ultrasound to see how my follicles are going - that will give a good indication of when we do the egg collection. I am a little worried because I have been reading about people who have had trouble with the egg collection because their ovaries like to hide behind other organs. My right ovary especially likes to hide at ultrasounds so i am worried that i will fall into that category. What happens then is that whilst you are under the anaesthetic, someone pushes on your body trying to reposition organs and ovaries so they become accessible. They either succeed and you get some eggs out of that ovary, or they don't and you end up with less eggs collected.

Either way you feel like a truck has run over you from all the "organ repositioning". I am not looking forward to egg collection. When has my body ever cooperated for any reason!
Please let it change its tune and start cooperating now, for once!

3 Comments:

At 7:41 am, Blogger Summer said...

It's wonderful to be loved, isn't it?

Glad your life has had some bright spots lately. I hope you see lots of wonderful follicles tomorrow.

 
At 8:56 am, Blogger Net said...

The reason you feel blessed and loved is because we are just returning what you send out.

I know I dont keep in contact as much as I should but I hope you know that you are close to my heart and I think of you every day and also visit your blog every day.

Karma is a wonderful thing and for you to be treated this way only proves that you are a wonderful, loving, caring and supportive friend and receiving what you rightly deserve.

Good luck for today and I hope they find your follies full and loaded with little eggies. I will be thinking of you and waiting for news.

 
At 8:54 pm, Blogger Bugsy said...

Thank you Summer!

Net - I know you are there darls. I feel your presence every day - it is that warm glow that surrounds me. I do hope you are doing well. I will email you soon.

Katt - how could anyone not love you! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker