Sunday, November 12, 2006

This is just not fair

Belinda Emmett lost her battle with cancer - aged only 32.

Since she was first diagnosed, I have admired her strength and the positive attitude she lived with every day. She was determined not to let the depression and gravity of cancer get to her and I wish I had half the strength she did.

My heart goes out to her family, including her husband Rove McManus, who loved her unconditionally - if only everyone could experience that kind of love.

You will be missed Belinda - Rest well my dear.

1 Comments:

At 1:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am lucky enough to be a cancer nurse here in the States. I feel so honored to be a part of my patients' lives. Those who live with cancer are the toughest of souls ... and usually the most wonderful, too. I learn something every single day that I work at the cancer clinic. And nothing puts life in perspective quite like hanging out with cancer patients. It's just such a gift.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker