Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Gotta love the hormones

Great start to the morning. After nausea hit (worst ever - thought I would nearly throw up but didn't - I love it!), I went to work and someone left a "Cat protection society" magazine on my desk. After seeing pictures of kitties in need of a home I had a bit of a cry and someone at work saw me. They said "Why are you crying?" and I said "Cause these kitties need a home" and just cried more.

How embarrassing. Then I went bright red and everyone around me just laughed OMG.

Think I am travelling okay. Of course, you never really know but so far so good. One more day down. 1 day closer to my baby.

Jac - hope you are doing okay. Sounds like you have copped the MS full on. Poor pet.

Also just got caught in a lie (hehe). We had a presentation last night here at work, and it was preceeded with pizza and drinks. I went, ate pizza, had a zero coke and left before the presentation (cause those things are so boring). A manager here just asked me what was said at the presentation as he missed it. Had to make up some lie about being at the back and not hearing properly. hehe

That will learn me!

8w5d

2 Comments:

At 10:56 am, Blogger Clare said...

so glad to hear the symptoms are back on with a vengence.

 
At 1:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh...the nausea...don't you just love it Bugs!

Enjoy! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker