Tuesday, January 16, 2007

sad and even sadder

The little calf didn't make it. The vet said it was touch and go and he thought he would not make it - he was just too prem. A kind neighbour took him and his mum and milked his mum and tried getting him to drink every hour, but he hardly took anything and just would not drink.

Last night he passed away. Poor little calf.

Even sadder I saw this in the news today:

AN 18-year-old man has been charged with the rape and murder of a baby girl in north Queensland.

The 14-month-old girl died late last night after being rushed to hospital from a Cairns home after a member of the household called an ambulance, police said today.

A spokeswoman said the girl was believed to have been sexually assaulted.

The 18-year-old from Palm Island will appear in Cairns Magistrates Court today charged with one count each of murder and torture and two counts of rape.

He was arrested at the house in Westcourt.

A post-mortem examination will be conducted on the baby later today.


O. M. G.

9 Comments:

At 1:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Poor little calf, that's sad.

I can't believe that 18yo! How very very sick! I mean 14 months old and he does that to her! I can't even begin to imagine what that poor baby went through :(.

 
At 1:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry about the calf.

Gah. I hate these stories. I will never understand.

 
At 6:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might be either stupid or naive, but what can an 18 yo man even do to rape a 14 mo baby? Is that even possible?? Not that I want an answer or any kind of description. I would like to continue to live in complete ignorance.

 
At 8:55 am, Blogger Lisselle said...

Stoning was good, why dont they bring back stoning? I dont believe in killing animals, but evil people like this deserve to die. I cannot fathom the pain that baby girl had to endure before her death. :( Stoning would be a suitably painful end to an evil, misguided life!


So sad about the little calf, but being a vegetarian I have to say that at least now his corpse wont be consumed!

Im so happy for you Bugsy, checking every day. I dreamed that you were having a baby girl. Its a 50/50 chance! lol. :)

 
At 9:08 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a sad world. Sometimes I just want to crawl under the covers and pretend that nothing like that ever happens.

 
At 9:09 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh how sad that the poor little calf didn't make it.

As for that news story - I don't think I've ever read anything so sick in all my life - how could someone do that to a baby. I hope he gets everything he deserves and more when the other inmates get hold of him in gaol.

 
At 11:17 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my god how can people like that live with themselves.

 
At 11:20 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes i remember seeing this story about that 18yo guy that rape torture and murder that baby girl i saw the article online news i rang up my local member of parliament had a go at them for this and the law being too lenient, i was most upset over it. it is horrible and shocking i would shoot the bastard for doing that he doesn't deserve to breathe the air we breathe. I feel that this story is being hushed up as its been removed from that news site where i first saw it i haven't heard anymore about it i don't know if he got jailed or not for it.
what goes around comes around and i hope if he is in jail that the harden crims in there give it to that bastard.

 
At 11:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

such a horrid sick story why do people do these sickening things especially to babies omg how disgusting and sick to even think of doing that.
why is this story being hushed up i been doing a search for this story since i saw it and its just disappeared as if they dont want anyone to know about it.
he should be instantly hung for this.
did he get jail?
if he did i bet it wont be for very long in jail. laws in australia suck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker