Friday, January 05, 2007

A bit of a scare

I have had a bit of a scare today. I have had this brown gunky stuff when I wiped. I freaked a little and thought it might be the start of bleeding, so I played it safe and came home from work to rest.

I have slept on an off since and been to the loo twice and no more brown gunky stuff - so hoping that is the end of it.

Very scared but staying strong. I haven't even cried yet . lol

p.s. After getting the rest of that info about that 2 year old from jac, I am not sure who is at fault. I know they can disappear so quick and maybe this was just a terrible accident. I guess I just don't know. The tragedy is that a beautiful 2 year old is gone. I feel sorry for her and I feel sorry for the whole family, no matter what happened.

7 Comments:

At 5:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really hope this was just a scare and that everything is just as it should be. I'm glad you're taking care of yourself - naps are always good!

 
At 6:22 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had the same thing happen to me at 6 weeks and 11 weeks (today as a matter of fact!). I just got back from the OB for an ultrasound and all was well, as it was at six weeks. You can go in for an ultrasound for some peace of mind, but all is probably well with you too.

 
At 6:52 am, Blogger DeadBug said...

So glad to read your news, and hoping that this is just a fleeting bit of bleeding. What a kickass hCG #!

--Bugs

 
At 7:29 am, Blogger Summer said...

I also hope it's nothing more than a scare. In the meantime, keep doing what you think is best.

 
At 10:57 am, Blogger Clare said...

Oh Bugsy, I hope this brown gunk disappears and it means nothing and the pregnancy is as strong as ever. I agree with Angela that you could get an ultrasound for peace of mind (but it is hot today, so I would rest up, stay cool and well hydrated and see how things are tomorrow). This sucks that you're having a scare with this pregnancy. I've been hoping things would be smooth and uneventful for you this time around. I'll be thinking of you.

 
At 6:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its just never mean't to be easy is it. But make sure you rest up and I hope there is no more scares.

 
At 8:19 am, Blogger The Momma / MrsHUGS said...

Hi Bugsy...
You know all that you can do is do your best with taking care of yourself... Resting and napping are great as its allowing your body to do other things... In the heat make sure you drink LOTS and get a soak in the bath if possible...
Sending you all our love...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker