Friday, December 29, 2006

I got tagged!

Ok Katt tagged me to do a Weird Meme thing..Here I go.

RULES:Each player of this game starts with the weird things about them. People who get tagged need to write on their blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says you have tagged them in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

1. I can make myself burp, but one I have started I have trouble stopping and can end up burping for hours (how ladylike).
2. I have a third tooth above the roof of my mouth yet to desend which hopefully never will as it will be off to hospital if it does (it is right in the middle of my upper palate). My sister also has it, as did my grandmother but my Mum missed out.
3. I can roll my eyes independently of each other, make one stay in place while the other one moves etc.
4. I can twitch my nose at least 3 different ways including the Bewitched twitch.
5. I have only been to a nightclub once in my entire life.
6. I love reading comic books, mad magazines, and trashy romances.

Ok now I have to tag 6 people. So here goes - Em, Ali, Mari, Mrs Hugs, Clare, Meg

2 Comments:

At 11:23 am, Blogger Clare said...

thanks Bugsy. It's done.

 
At 9:40 pm, Blogger The Momma / MrsHUGS said...

uummm... I dont have 6 blog friends...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker