Saturday, December 23, 2006

Thank you Santa!

I must have been a good girl all year, because Santa has brought Hubbs and I the best Christmas present we could have ever asked for.

Apologies for the condensation on the second one - it is still "fresh". hehe

The top one was done 2 days ago, and the other two this morning. Yes i wanted to be sure before telling you all!

Strangely enough, I am not really excited about this. Not like I thought I would be. I guess I am waiting for the "bad stuff to happen".

All I can think about is the conversation I am going to have with the hospital

Nurse: "Is this your first pregnancy?"

Me: "umm no - this is my fourth. But this is our first child - we....... hope........"

Nurse: "oh...............ok" (thinking "high risk, probably won't make it this time either").

So now I have to wait for blood test confirmation which is on the 2nd January. Hopefully that will show nice numbers and not another problem pregnancy.

So the stress/fun begins.

14 Comments:

At 10:24 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Bugsy, congratulations hun!! Sending very sticky vibes your way!! Have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year.

Love
Lucie

 
At 10:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful note to end the year on! Congratulations to you both, wishing you wonderful things in 2007. x

 
At 11:06 am, Blogger VHMPrincess said...

I am so happy for you - I was a bit disappointed that your last post made no mention! Congrats and have a Merry Christmas!

 
At 12:06 pm, Blogger muser said...

Excellent news. Merry Christmas! I am crossing all my fingers and toes for you.

 
At 1:13 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Bugsy and Merry Christmas.

 
At 1:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful man that Santa is! Yay!

 
At 3:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY ! Wonderful Christmas news !
Congratulations.
Sending you lots of sticky vibes.

 
At 5:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WhooHooo Bugsy!! What fantastic news!! Just think of all the tiny cute baby outfits you will have to start knitting! What fun!!:) CONGRATULATIONS!

 
At 8:00 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Bugsy that is just the best news. I have been checking EVERYDAY to see if there were any updates and oh what a fantastic Christmas present for you and hubbs. Oh mate DH and I are ecstatic for you. I didn't get to the post office this week but lookout in the mail. Have a fantastic day on Monday and enjo your sober NYE!!!! Sending stickiest vibes to you. DH and I were only talking about you and uyour pg this morning.

Lots of hugs and sloppy kisses (from K)
Jacqui

 
At 8:35 pm, Blogger Mrs Pants said...

FANTASTIC news - talk about good tidings! Congratulations.

 
At 9:14 pm, Blogger Meg said...

Congratulations Bugsy, I am RAPT for you!

 
At 9:32 pm, Blogger The Momma / MrsHUGS said...

Merry Christmas...
I did wonder when you would spill the beans...
Fantastic news...
Following you all the way...

 
At 1:14 am, Blogger Clare said...

OMG Bugsy, I am so happy for you. Congratulations.

 
At 10:12 am, Blogger Thalia said...

Congratulations bugsy, I do so hope that this one sticks around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker