Friday, December 29, 2006

5 weeks



Yes I know I am obsessed, but I just had to do one more HPT this morning. The top two are the ones I showed you last week, and the third from the top was done on Boxing Day. The bottom one was done today. As you can see they are definately getting darker - Whoo hoo.

I have been feeling really off and struggling to get food down. I am running to the loo a million times a day (well maybe not a million....).

I am 5 weeks today. Next Tuesday I go for my confirmation blood test. No ticker as yet. I don't feel comfortable putting one up just yet. Probably in a fit of whimsy I will, but I can't just yet.

-----------------

I got the most incredible Christmas present from Katt. Photo tomorrow when the camera battery has charged.

3 Comments:

At 11:15 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one beautiful line !

 
At 7:26 am, Blogger Tara said...

It's so funny how women keep testing. I did too. Aren't those lines great?

 
At 8:23 am, Blogger Summer said...

This is wonderful! I'm catching up on all the blogs I missed because of the holidays, so I'm just reading your news now. It's a beautiful thing to see those lines darken!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker