Saturday, December 30, 2006

See how spoilt I was?

This is the wonderful lot of Pressies that the magnificent Katt sent me. From left to right, Dusky - some of her wonderful hand dyed yarn. I love the colors and the hues that dusky has - isn't it beautiful! Then there is a little zip bag for all my knitting bits and pieces, and then the lovely sock tote which as you can see already has given the sock I started a home (much better than the plastic bag it was in!).

I love it all Katt - thank you so much. I am sooooo spoilt.

2 Comments:

At 9:42 pm, Blogger The Momma / MrsHUGS said...

Wow you were spoilt Bugsy, but you deserve it... I love the look of Dusky...

 
At 11:29 pm, Blogger Mony said...

Just back from holidays & checking in on Bugs.

Shazam! You are going F-I-N-E!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker