Sunday, December 31, 2006

Nightmares

I am a bit worried. I know I am only just over 5 weeks so very early, but I seem to have lost my queasiness feeling. In fact, I really don't feel pregnant at all. I am so scared that this is the beginning of the end. I stayed up late last night, not tired at all.

Perhaps I am just freaking myself. I have no cramping, no spotting or bleeding. I have one boob bigger than the other right now (am hoping the other one catches up soon cause it looks pretty odd).

Last night I also had a nightmare. I always seem to have nightmares when I am pregnant - it is pretty much the only time I do have nightmares. Usually though they are about the baby dying, and they happen right before I miscarry. I call them premonitions. But last nights one was about me dying. About this psycho pig hunter handcuffing me and tying me up and coming up to me, twisting my neck and telling me how easy it would be for him to break it.

He nearly did it too before I woke up.

I hate the nightmares.

I hope that just means hormones are changing and not that anything bad is about to happen.

please don't let anything bad happen. I know it is greedy of me, but please let me keep this baby\babies.

7 Comments:

At 10:19 am, Blogger Clare said...

Bugsy, I think one sore/bigger boob does count as pregnancy symptoms and the other boob will catch up soon. Yes, I know what you mean about the stupid dreams. Last night I dreamt That I wasn't pregnant, that my body actually had a tumor and I needed a hysterectomy. How's that for nice dream? anyway, still thinking of you and sending sticky vibes your way. and wishing you a happier new year.

 
At 3:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honestly, when i was pregnant I didn't have any of the "symptoms" that everyone talks about. The only time I do have them is when I sam going to get my period.

***Thanks for commenting on my blog!!!!!

 
At 8:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had loads of bad dreams when I was pregnant. Really horrific ones. It wasn't until the latter stages that I actaully had nice dreams about pregnancy and babies.

 
At 12:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bugsy hun, with this bub I had the worst insomnia of my life for about 3 or 4 consecutive nights - it was rotten. And I have the weirdest dreams when I am pregnant too - just ridiculous and exhausting. Sending heaps of positive and sticky vibes.

 
At 11:37 pm, Blogger Moorecat said...

Hi Bugsy, just returning your visit.

Dreams definitely get weird during pregnancy. I had one (it's pretty common), where I could take the baby out and play with it, then put it safely back in to continue the pregnancy. Kind of like that Macca's advert about the inner child. Strongly negative dreams happened a lot, too.

I know what it is like to long for your own child. The hardest thing to do is relax, yet that is all people want to tell you. Feel free to yell at them and cry lots, if it helps ;)

 
At 1:04 am, Blogger Meg said...

Oh, hugs, Bugsy. I know how stressed you must be. I'm sure the dreams are just a reflection of that.

When do you have further tests?

(PS I will get around to my tag eventually... Since i did the ridiculous 100 things meme, I find it hard to come up with anything suitable... I used them all up, haha. xx)

 
At 1:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I visit your blog occasionally, and I just had to comment. You are NOT greedy for wanting this pregnancy to be healthy!! You deserve it Hun!! I will be sending prayers that you have a great pregnancy and healthy baby!!

Congrats!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker