Saturday, January 20, 2007

Thank you mother nature

Thank you for alleviating my fears whenever I feel nervous about this pregnancy.

Every time I have doubts, you give me something to make me feel that everything must be okay. Today i woke up feeling that something was terribly wrong. I felt really good.

Then an hour later I started feeling really queasy and it progressed to me dry retching, and trying really hard not to throw up. I ate something and the feeling subsided a little. But it is still there in the background, waiting for a chance to resurface.

Then the lady from make-a-wish foundation called. As she was telling me about how the number of wishes in the last year have increased, and how only a small percentage of children asking for wishes actually survive, I started sobbing, then crying, and eventually I had to just apologise and hang up. I couldn't stop crying.

I felt guilty that I couldn't do something to help these children get their wishes. The mere thought of it has me crying again. Perhaps when I can think clearly I will send them a donation.

But I love the tears. I love the morning sickness. I love that I get some feeling that baby bugs is okay.

God I hope the signs are right. I hope baby bugs is doing okay. I hope he/she is growing. I hope even now he/she is discovering they can squirm about. I hope he/she is getting all the nutrients they need from my body. I hope that little heart is still beating.

Please let me keep this baby.
Please let everything be okay.

8w1d

p.s. Foofie - OMG it is fantastic to hear from you! I got so excited when I saw "Foofie"!

4 Comments:

At 12:47 pm, Blogger Clare said...

OMG, I hope baby bugs is growing and thriving too. and yay for the nausea and symptoms. It sure does a good job keeping the anxiety at bay.

 
At 1:14 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really praying that baby bugs is thriving in there. Hooray for queasiness and crying ... my two favorite symptoms!

 
At 1:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Bugs, congratulations honey. It all sounds completely normal on track at this stage. I hope like hell for you that this works.

Go the queasiness!

 
At 2:48 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats & more congrats!

I hope everything goes perfectly for you and your baby bugs...!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker