Monday, October 08, 2007

and with a smile and a chuckle......


He is such a happy boy in the mornings. - I captured this today after his Daddy gave him his bottle.

I am still pumping and got nearly 50mls yesterday that he also had today. I guess every little bit helps and I just can't let go completely of the breastfeeding challenge.

I overdid it though with our outing on Saturday. Sunday I realised I had a very sore abdomen and I have started bleeding again. The bleeding after giving birth stopped within a week, then I had two weeks of spotting and then even that stopped. Since then I have had two days where I have totally overdone it and the bleeding started up again. So now I am being forced to rest so my weird body can heal.

Baby formula went up in price this week - and I don't mean just a little bit. It was $15.95 in BigW, and $18 something in the supermarket. Now it is $20 in BigW and $22 in the supermarket - how can they increase it so much? Today Alex and i are on a mission to go shopping and find formula at the old price.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 9:06 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a little spunk, I am yet to capture Jesse's smile!!
It was great to speak with you today!!
It's great that we are both feeling confident enough to get out. You will enjoy your Mums group, it feels great to chat to others..
Take care mate..
Talk soon, Andrea & Jesse xxx

 
At 11:29 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is so gorgeous!!

we use to get our formula from the chemist..they had their own brand cheaper then anywhere else. but still.its was $15 (it gets expensive as they get older and drink so much more).

take care of yourself woman or i will come up there and kick your butt!!

Katt

 
At 11:07 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alex has a beautiful smile! Hope you get some rest Today.
I don't have your e-mail address so I will give you mine and you can e-mail me yours..lol...
lesletta@hotmail.com
Hope you find some bargain price formula.
Hugs, Lesley

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker