Saturday, October 06, 2007

Finally - 8 week photos

Thank you blogger for working properly and allowing me to add pictures.

Alex's eight week photos:In amongst all his toys, laying in his bed with his winnie the pooh blankie.

Being held up in the air by Daddy - a remake of a photo that we have of his Daddy being held in the air the very same way by his Daddy.

He was a star today - we spent the day traipsing through a wholesale pet expo for retailers, and he was such a good boy - he put up with the noisy environment, with us stopping frequently to talk to suppliers, and he never whinged the whole time. Then we took him to my brother's for his 50th birthday party complete with very loud stereo and very very bad karaoke (mostly my brother's very drunk singing). Alex never complained the whole time we were there - he slept through most of it and was happily passed and hugged by just about everyone there. My sister in law fed him and got him to sleep and he slept in his papoose without a care in the world.

Such a good boy today - Mummy and Daddy are very proud.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:39 am, Blogger Mony said...

I can understand why you are so besotted. He is such a beautiful baby.
Your lovely posts are making me giddy with anticipation.....that soon I will have my own little bundle....and I will experience the same love you are feeling now for your sweetheart. You make motherhood sound amazing.

 
At 4:50 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so perfectly sweet. Adorable! Glad that your day was really nice..
Luv'n'hugs,
Lesley

 
At 1:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He is so gorgeous!

I am so glad he was a good boy for mummy and daddy when taken out on trips.

Katt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker