Thursday, May 01, 2008

and now a little something for me

When my buddy Katt showed me her latest jewellery creations that she was about to list on her etsy store I jumped up and down and made her sell them to me first. Poor lass had to go make some more to put on her shop.

Aren't they adorable! I got two sets of Green Marble Oval earrings - one for me and one to give to my sister. Talk about pretty.

And this lovely set of Purple marble oval earrings as well.

They are beautifully hand created by Katt, and set on silver earrings.

If you get a chance go check out the items in Katt's store - www.kattwings.etsy.com

Not only does she sell earrings but you can often find necklaces on there (and she tells me bracelets are coming) and delicious hand dyed sock yarn, hand dyed alpaca, and other hand dyed yarn, beautiful knitted items like baby pants, and children and adults hats, and she has two of her own created patterns for socks for sale.

But wait - there's more - her prices are stupidly ridiculously low. (so get in quick before she wises up that she is too cheap).

Seriously - if i had some money i would go wild here. I love all her wonderful creations.

did you get the store name? It's Katt's Woolly Wonders.

Go there now - i command you.

ok so i am not so good at commanding, but please go check out her shop - she will love you for it.

Thanks.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 6:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

geee i wonder who this Katt is...lol

thanks for the plug hun :)

hope you get to wear your earrings soon..and that you sister likes hers

Katt

 
At 4:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lol @ Katt..
Beautiful earrings Katt and a lovely store too.
Bugs, glad to hear you sounding a bit happier.
Hugs, Lesley

 
At 9:15 am, Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Beautiful items. I just went and checked them out as well....

All the best Katt, hope it all goes well for you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker