Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Houston - We have a tooth!

Last night Alex was really unsettled - he just would not go to sleep and I tried everything, .... well almost everything. When Hubbs got home at 10:30pm and Alex was still up, grissly and irritable, he said "I think his mouth is sore - we should give him panadol" . Whilst I am not ready to throw medication at Alex without reason, I had tried everything else and I was ready to pack my bags and run away to become a plate spinner at the circus, so i reluctantly gave him panadol.

Within 10 minutes he was asleep. He slept until 8am

I checked his mouth when he got up and there was no tooth, but when we were at Mother's group i put my finger in his mouth and there it was - a tiny little sharp toothy peg protrusion.

My little man is growing up sob sob.

Last night while he was up , we started taking pictures of ourselves (because it seemed a good idea at the time and it amused him and hopefully tired him out a little- maybe it also kept me sane. (Aha - "too late!" I hear you say).

It is hard taking pictures of yourself whilst holding a wriggly boy - hence I do apologise that they are not centred. I promise to try harder next time.

As Katt said last night when I showed her this picture "That boy has his Mother's nose!"


He he. The things you do! I think you will also agree that he definately looks like my son now. No mixup at the hospital!

Ok - better go - I have a sink full of bottles to wash and a block of cadbury duo chocolate that is begging me to eat it (honest it is!). (Dan - is cadbury duo chocolate allowed on WW?)

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 12:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the pics, of you and Alex.... looks like you are having a lot of fun !! Good to see....take care, Jobie xo

 
At 7:43 pm, Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Sure is Sis ha ha...

Oh I just love the second photo !...his grabbing your nose and laughing.....

Love it....

xoxox

 
At 2:38 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

he is starting to look like you

and i LOVE that pic of him holding your nose..

more then one too now too i know ;) clever little man he is

Katt

 
At 3:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How exciting, he's getting a tooth! He is growing up way too fast, what a cutie....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker