Friday, February 08, 2008

Cruisin' down the highway. Looking for adventure....

Oh dear - it appears I have another revhead in the family.

Alex with his Daddy on his Daddy's motorbike (at the back of the shop) :





Things are starting to settle down a little I think.

My internet connection is still playing up - every day it has periods where it can be down for hours at a time. Telstra are saying that they did some tests and all looks fine. My ISP are being wonderful and being adamant with Telstra that they have weeks of log files showing all my disconnections and they have even been to my house and done tests here and they KNOW it is not "fine" and that it has to be the line to the house. So we will see what comes out of that!

My mother in law is a little better. She told me today she is going to go home to her own house tomorrow. Step father in law is already home and has been calling her daily begging her to come home - so we will see how she goes. I just hope things go okay and she starts feeling better. Maybe then she can relax a little and enjoy her grandson (whom she has had no interest in lately :( . )

Oh - and today I managed to get to the shops and I am now in possession of a new pair of shoes - Yay, double Yay! Hopefully things are now looking up.

Oh and a cute photo to end with - doesn't this remind you of a certain famous painting? hehe

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 4:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alex looks so happy sitting on that bike with his Daddy.
He's going to be a little charmer for sure!
So glad that Telstra is getting there ass's into gear, lets hope the internet is running smoothly in no time..
Take care and enjoy your weekend.
Luv'N'Hugs, Lesley

 
At 6:46 pm, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

I was thinking of you today and wondering how your little guy is doing. WOW is he growing in to a beautiful boy!!

Look no further, what a grand adventure parenthood is!!

 
At 3:19 pm, Blogger SassyCupcakes said...

I love the photos on the bike. He's such a cutie. And I'm really glad things are picking up for you. Here's hoping it just gets better and better.

- Sassy

 
At 5:08 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow your little man is growing up fast, just love the pics of him on daddys bike.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker