Saturday, January 05, 2008

It's hot!

We are certainly having a heatwave here and Hubbs and I have decided we definately, without a doubt, need a second air con unit. We only have one and it resides in the kitchen area and does nothing to cool the rest of the house. We have a temp gauge in our lounge where we spend most of our time and even with the house shut and the blinds drawn it is still 35 degrees celcius with over 30% humidity in here. It is hot!

We have been coping by trying to be sensible. i have water in the bath during the day and Alex and I dip in there a few times a day. I have stripped most of his clothing off during the day and inbetween bottle feeds I give him cooled boiled water to drink. I have also been very watchful on the wetness of his nappies so I know he is getting enough to drink.

and now the pics of my hot little man!



Labels:

5 Comments:

At 12:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is sooo funny to read because we are freezing here in the US! South Georgia is in a cold wave that is rather strange, it is usually not really cold here this time of year!

LOOOOVVVEEE the pictures of the little man, I love the picture of his feet, they look like a heart!

You are so blessed with a wonderful family, I only pray the best for you! Keep Cool!!

Huggs from South Georgia USA!
Debbue

 
At 7:13 pm, Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Oh Little Darlin....

Sis,he is the cutest little fella around town !!!

Give him a big cuddle and kiss for me.

x

 
At 11:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mate I hear you about the heat, Jesse's skin hates the heat, he get heat rash real bad, he loves to be wrapted up at night, hard to do when it's so hot. It looks like another heat wave on the way, good idea about the bath,might do the same..
Talk soon..
Andrea xxx

 
At 5:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww what cute little feet and hands...almost Dr Evil like with that little pinky out.

Its been horrid the heat hasnt it?

Katt

 
At 4:54 am, Blogger Ruby said...

Get the air conditioner yesterday.

I LOVE the pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker