Monday, December 31, 2007

My First Christmas!


I had a lovely first christmas. Mummy and I woke Daddy up early by jumping on the bed and telling him we were eager to see what Santa brought. Daddy was not amused but Mum said it was okay - he would have to get used to this happening on Christmas mornings.

I got spoilt rotten - surprise surprise. Not only did my Mum and dad get me some really cool things but my internet friends sent me the bestest things!

Katt sent me my very own gangsta bunny complete with hoodie! I love it! I love the bright colors best of all.


Darling Net sent me lots of cool things including this book and hat - I love the book heaps and heaps. (mummy also says thank you for her pressie too - she loved it).

Jac also sent me a lovely tshirt and baby's 1st photo frame - noice! Thank you. I am going to look like one cool kid this summer!

We went to Nana's for lunch and she had a baby bonbon for me that included a baby sized hat! Sooo cool - I looked great in it.

Here is a pic of Mummy and I on Christmas day.

Mummy also tried an adult sized hat for me but it was way too big.

I sat in the high chair during lunch and played with my toys. I was such a good boy. I think everyone had a lovely Christmas day.



I hope you all had good Christmases too.

Catch you all next year lol.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 12:38 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like it was a wonderful christmas... What a happy little boy! Wishing you a very special New Year and hope that 2008 all good.
Hugs, Lesley

 
At 2:32 pm, Blogger Mony said...

I truly can't tell you how ADORABLE he is!

 
At 8:37 pm, Blogger Casp said...

Gorgeous!!!!
- I love the hoody bunny.

Here's to a great 2008.

 
At 2:44 pm, Blogger OvaGirl said...

Happy Christmas and New Year to Alex and his mummy and daddy. Hope 2008 is a great year for a busy bubbly little boy with a beautiful smile!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker