Wednesday, November 28, 2007

decluttering goes overboard

ok so I am watching Oprah (please don't dish my religious watching of Oprah lol), and they had a decluttering expert on. He was "helping" a family that had a bit of clutter (incidently I have worse), and the Mum on the show was an avid scrapbooker and had some stash. She had a small amoir (cupboard in Australia) full and about 4 tubs. The decluttering expert said "you can't have this much stuff - you need to get rid of some and not add to it"

HA!

He obviously hasn't seen the average knitters stash. Nor would he be allowed in my house with that attitude on stashes.

I banish thee! Keep thee away from my stash!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 8:25 pm, Blogger Dr. J said...

I have a major embroidery stash and DrH major, well, everything stashes. About a year ago I bought The Organised Home and started using a few of her tricks to keep the place organised. I still have as much stash a before but now its all in large (printed) labelled boxes stacked in shelves. been a real life saver for me actually (and I didn't have to lose any stash!).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker