Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Getting Organised

After posting yesterday I went and cleaned the fridge out, even washing all the shelves, then Alex and I went shopping. We bought lots of fresh fruit and veggies. Last night I cooked my own dinner and Hubbs cooked his when he came home later. We had steak and veggies. I marinated my piece of steak in teriyaki sauce in the afternoon, and it was delicious. I even drizzled some honey over my carrots - talk about swish.

This morning I had a lovely breakfast - fried egg, zucchini, onion and tomato, with a little bit of seasonings. Fried in a dry pan without any oils or anything. Then I had an orange. I feel much better. I have a salad planned for lunch.

Thank you to everyone who commented or privately messaged me with suggestions or offering help. I have taken it all in and will be using most of it. Thank you.

We have had really weird weather here lately - one day really hot and then cool days following. Alex doesn't really like the hot days - he really overheats so i have to try to keep him cool (and we don't have air con).
This is Alex on the last hot day:

And this is the sleepy boy today - dressed in his humphrey the bear overalls (I love dressing him). He stretches so much when he is tired. It is the cutest thing.

Recently i won (with Alex's help) a competition on the Huggies website - this week we received our prize pack - a fantastic book on baby massage that I am trying my best to follow, a huggies baby bath robe with hood, disposable change mat pack and some huggies wash and lotions - cool huh!
And lastly - pics of the lovely items that Sitting in Silence sent - aren't they the cutest!



Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 11:41 am, Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Baby Alex you are adorable....But I think I should have ironed your clothes that I sent you !!, maybe it was all the shoving that I did to fit them in the bag...

LOL...

In any case special boy...you are very very welcome...

Love me xx

 
At 1:04 pm, Blogger Ruby said...

I'm so glad that your eating healthier/better. You inspire me to do the same.

That stretch is so sweet!

Adorable clothes too.

 
At 8:34 am, Blogger Mony said...

Goddamn he's cute.

 
At 12:55 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOVE the piccies of Alex.

You notice the difference when you start eating well dont you?

Katt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker