Thursday, October 25, 2007

Who's a spoilt little baby?

I think we all know the answer to that!

I have been incredibly lucky since starting this blog to come across some amazing people. One of the most amazing people i have come across is Katt. Look at the incredible things that Katt has hand knitted for Alex:

This incredibly soft cotton blanket is so lovely. The pattern is amazing and it is super soft.

His little hat made from the wool that Katt hand dyed and knitted for him:

The pants and socks also made from the wool Katt hand dyed and knitted for him (the socks are for next year).
A picture of Alex in his pants and hat - I love them all and they fit him so well - I love dressing him in these things, and everyone comments on how lovely they are - Thank you Katt.

But not only those heirloom items did she make for our little buggy butt - but she also sent him a shirt, tshirt and shorts set:

And 3 bodysuits and the cutest little pair of shoes. Everyone oohh and aaahhhs when he wears his shoes out. Talk about looking like a spunky little man.


He is sooo spoilt. He also just received the most amazing clothing from Sitting in Silence too! Another post on that one.

ohhh and yesterday Mummy bought him some baby banz (baby ray ban sun glasses) - hehe.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 11:45 am, Blogger Sue said...

Alex is such a super cute baby. He deserves to be spoilt, and I agree with you that Katt does dye beautiful yarns. I have bought quite a few from her which I plan to turn into some more socks and baby items for friends. I love the beautiful blanket that she knitted for you too, and I am sure it will keep him super warm.

 
At 4:06 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

That was soo nice of Katt, she makes lovely items. A few years ago she made me a felted bag and I still get comments on it. I use it atleast twice a week. And Alex is too cute! Bugs you gotta stop it ya makin' me clucky!

 
At 7:48 am, Blogger Kate said...

Congratulations! Alex is gorgeous and a wonderful model for Katt's gear. Love that blanket!

 
At 9:58 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you like it all..

and lets hope we think of each other NOT the special as in the special olymipcs way..LOL

Katt

 
At 6:09 am, Blogger Izzatul Azma said...

hye~ dont know how i can get to ur blog :P
but cant help myself to leave a comment here..

ur son is super cute..i love to see his innocent n holy face..
n u r so lucky to hv good frens around u :)

god bless ya..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker