Wednesday, November 07, 2007

We're off on a little holiday

Alex and I leave tomorrow for my sisters. We will be back on Monday. She is up near Sale which is about a 3 hour drive. I am a little scared of the journey - mainly because most of it is highway that doesn't have any areas to stop at so if Alex is screaming or something I am going to have to pull off the highway to some small town to tend to him. I am going to try to time it straight after a feed so I can hopefully get to Traralgon (about 2 hours away) before his next feed. I am also hoping to stop at Bunyip to drop in on a friend for a brief stop.

So until we return here are a few cute pictures of Alex taken at the shop.

This first one is of Alex bouncing up and down on the big roll of filter wool we have (which makes excellent bouncing material).


This is where Alex sleeps when he is at the shop - behind the counter with us.


Close up of sleepy boy:

I am doing ok - been knitting heaps which has me feeling good - this is a picture of part of the front of the jumper that I am knitting for Alex -

I am eating better most days although after eating beautiful yesterday I have the worst headache today. Not good when Alex is having a needy day and wants cuddles all the time and I am trying to pack for us to go away. We also have mother's group this afternoon and I am considering not going.

Anyhow - hope you all have a few good days while we are away. Until we are back.......

Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

At 12:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How on EARTH do you find time to knit? I never had time to eat or sleep or breathe with my newborn, let alone knit! I am IMPRESSED!

 
At 1:39 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Bugsy,

Have a good holiday. I hope you have no troubles getting there, with the recent floods!! Alex is a really cute bub! Love your knitting!!

Take care! Rachel from Melbourne

 
At 6:37 am, Blogger Ruby said...

Great to hear that your eating better most days. I hope you get rid of that headache. The close up picture is adorable! The blue/heart photo makes me wish I could knit.

 
At 7:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a good trip. I'm so jealous, I'd love a holiday right now. My parents had a caravan in Loch Sport for ages so I'm familiar with the area up there. It's a really nice place to just chill out for a while. I bet it will be nice to catch up with your sister too.

Take care and enjoy yourself.

 
At 2:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip..stay safe...look forward to you getting home and hearing all the stories

Hope Alex is a good boy for mummy.

knitting looks great...

Katt

 
At 11:05 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agre with the others, how do you find the time to knit??
Have a great time away, I shall catch up with you when you get back..
Alex is as cute as a button, he will look great in his new jumper you are kniting!!
Take care..
Andrea

 
At 4:02 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah Bugs when do you get time to knit. Unfortunately I didnt get the knitting bug til after my kids were almost ready to start school. Little Alex looks soo happy, isnt it funny how some people say that the baby will fit into their lives. Dont we know reality has a different idea. We fit in with them. Have a safe trip.

 
At 11:02 pm, Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

He is so cute. Glad to hear you are doing better. I must drop in on you at the shop one day...

 
At 12:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi again Bugsy,
I saw your shop the other day!!! I recognised it from the pictures!!! Exciting!!!=)

Hope you have had a good holiday!

Rachel

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker