Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A Puzzle that is driving me crazy!

Every week I buy a magazine that has a bunch of puzzles in them and you can win things by submitting the answers on an entry form by a specified date. (except of course i never ever win anything). I enjoy doing the puzzles - I really think they keep my brain active.

Anyhow this weeks puzzles has one that has me totally stumped. I just have to answer question 1 to submit but I cannot work out who this woman is. I have three possibilities and none of them really seem right. (so as not to influence you overly I will put the possibilities I have in smaller text after this puzzle pic - so don't look unless you want to be influenced by my thoughts lol).

Help - who is the pictured woman? (click pic to enlarge the picture)


(i first thought Liza Minnelli, but the face just doesn't seem right. Then I thought maybe Tina Turner but Hubbs said No - and then my brother in law suggested Eartha Kitt but that doesn't seem right either.)

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 11:01 pm, Blogger metal and knit said...

we sent the same round work and only got liza minelli so thats what I sent in

 
At 8:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shirley Bassey?

 
At 10:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nana Mouskouri????

 
At 11:33 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's definitely Shirley Bassey.

 
At 11:42 am, Blogger Bugsy said...

Thanks guys! It is a tough one isn't it! But I think it really is Shirley Bassey - did some google image searches on all the contenders and Shirtley Bassey was the best match. I gotta tell you though - they are very close!

 
At 1:02 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've never heard of S.B!!! But I just googled her and it sure looks like her! This was cool Bugs! You should do it again if you get stuck! Hope you win some prize money!!=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker