Thursday, January 31, 2008

still off the air

Very quick post as Alex is on my lap. Still no internet. A technician came out yesterday and he agrees that it is likely the possums chewing the cable from the street to the house that is causing the issue. Hopefully we will get someone out soon to resolve it for good. We are at the shop at the moment getting some internet time to pay bills.



Heaps of stuff going on at the moment that I really need my internet friends for - a brief summary:



* Mum in law has had a nervous breakdown and is relying on me to do everything for her - she is being very demanding and it is quite tiring but we are coping at the moment. - just.



* The shop is being demanding and I hardly see hubbs at all these days. I feel like I am raising Alex on my own and I am just totally exhausted doing that on top of everything else.



* A visit from my sister turned sour when her fiance called me to whinge about how I don't have a room set up so my sister can stay. He tried to make me feel guilty that my sister went home crying because she has missed so much of Alex growing up (she has only seen him 4 times now).



Anyway - better go. Hopefully we will be back on the air at home real soon.



p.s. Alex is 100% gorgeous.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 9:34 pm, Blogger Meg said...

Hugs, Bugs. As if you didnt have enough on your plate with a baby. xxxx

 
At 4:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry your having such a hard time with everything. I hope it gets better and that you can avoid others negativity.
And yes he gorgeous....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker