Friday, March 28, 2008

Happy Belated Easter!

I'm Back baby!

My internet has been installed and I am finally seeing some light, after wading through the 300 or so emails waiting for me.

I have still been knitting although my secret project knitting has seriously been affected since my internet connection got restored (whoops!).

Hubbs and I are doing really well. We are talking more than we have in a while and we are both connecting a lot better to each other. My heart overflows when I see him with his son. I literally have to pull Alex off him of a morning and kick him out the door or he would never go to the shop. It is just so lovely to see. I think we are going to be okay. Every marriage has rough patches, and this is just one of those.

I hope you all had a lovely Easter. The Easter bunny came to our place and I have to show you just how cute he was! (Joanne - loved your sms!)










And finally a picture of Alex and his Mummy (Me!) lol. What you can't see is that he is actually pulling my hair and it hurt - a lot. He thought it was hilarious though.

p.s. I had to move my recipe website to another blog provider as blogcharm has closed down. Luckily I rescued all my recipe posts before they switched off their server! The new recipe website can be found to the right of this blog (where it says recipes!), and here. Please leave a comment if you like a recipe - I like knowing people care! hehe.

cya for the moment (I have lots to blog about - i kept a list (honest I did!)).

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

At 12:16 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! A post at last! Welcome back Bugsy! Looks like Alex knows what chocolate is!!=) He's such a cutie!! Glad things are going okay now!

Take care!
Rachel

 
At 12:27 am, Blogger SassyCupcakes said...

It's so great to hear from you! That's one gorgeous little bunny you have there. And I'm so glad things with hubby are looking better. You're right, marriage isn't always easy and I'm glad you guys have made it through this tough patch.

 
At 4:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that all the internet connection stuff is fixed up. How adorable does Alex look in those bunny ears!
Happy to hear that married life is looking better for you.
Hope your weekend is really nice.
Hugs, Lesley

 
At 9:56 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what a happy little bunny you got there!!!

great to see you back..

 
At 12:51 pm, Blogger Sitting In Silence said...

Look...

It's the Easter Bunny Baby...

Just adorable....give him a huge cuddle from me...

He is starting to look like you more and more every day.... soooooooo cute...

Oh and give my main man a huge cuddle for me as well....love his pic up there on the bed with Alex, not missing out !.

 
At 2:07 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh wow your little man looks alot like you.
Hope you had a great easter.

 
At 4:08 pm, Blogger The Amazing Trips said...

I love the ears. Love, love, LOVE the ears. I'm glad to hear that you are doing well. Parenthood and marriage can be a difficult juggle at times, but oh - so worth it.

Stay well!

 
At 1:31 am, Blogger Drew said...

Aww...he is gorrrrgeous.
I bet he is much better than all of the easter chocolate bunnies you had in the past Bugsy??? :)
You have done a great job Bugsy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker