21 months old
What a mother's day pressie - my boy turned 21 months old on Mother's day.
He is getting so big now. Such a little man.
* He squeals and shouts and makes lots of noise, then turns around and holds his finger to his mouth and says "shhhhhh......."
* When he wants to go outside he runs into his bedroom and gets his boots and puts them on.
* He can put his pull on boots on himself. No guarantee he will get the right feet but 90% of the time he does.
* His language skills are finally starting to take off. He attempts to repeat what we have said and you can pick up what word he was trying to say.
* He has started saying "please" and will add it to what he wants eg "up please".
* Toys have to kiss now lol. Teddy and giraffe pash all the time, then Mummy and Daddy have to kiss teddy and giraffe too.
* He has become a little bugger to get to bed of a night time. The last four nights it has been well after midnight before he has reluctantly gone to bed. This is definately something that needs correcting as it is driving me quickly insane.
* If a song he is dancing to ends, and there is a gap between that song and the next one he stands there with this arms open and says "uh-ohhh".
* If he spills something he grabs a "cloth" of some sort and wipes it up.
* Whenever someone leaves he waves, calls out "Bye" and blows kisses - even if it is just someone leaving from a car park outside the shop that he doesn't even know. We have had some grumpy people laugh and smile when he does it to them.
* He loves art. Drawing especially, but he loves pasting as well.
* He is a big music lover. Not only listening to it but also he loves playing his drum, recorder, harmonica etc.
* He enjoys doing flashcards and will bring us the packet every day to do. When we get to I for Icecream he wants to lick the card hehe.
* He can tell me what sound a dog, cat and fish make.
* He loves his new blue dressing gown and his white bath robe.
and so much more. He is amazing and awesome and frustrating - all in one tidy little package.