Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Yes - we live!

A post from Bugsy you say? Nah - she never posts anymore. Well yes I have been naughty, but I have also been busy. Working non stop with a 2 year old and a home to care for as well is very very tiring. And i must admit, facebook has lured me away from just about everything else.

Anyway - here i am.

Alex is just about 28 months old, (2 years 4 months). He has sure grown up. My little boy is in big boy undies and is very excited about it - he is telling everyone. It only started yesterday so it is quite a novelty for him. But while he is interested, we will pursue his interest. Getting rid of nappies will certainly help alleviate some weight on the budget!

I entered some of my knitting in the local agricultural show and i got a second place and a third place! Was really pleased because i really didn't expect to win anything, when i am competing against women who have been entering for 30+ years and win every since time. Quite nice though that someone else likes my knitting too. Yay.

ok - some pics.

Collecting the eggs at Auntie's farm:
This is MY egg - i took it inside and Auntie cooked it for me and i ate it for breakfast:
Professional daycare pics - my studious look: (notice - left hander!):

My playful look hehe:
Tired after a long day with Nanna - got to see Santa, got a pressie, rode a pony and got my face painted.:
My little kitty: (roar)
The knitting that won me 2nd and 3rd at the local show (baby feet blanket and iggle piggle):

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 10:25 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

good to hear from you bugsy.
He's beautiful...

LL

 
At 7:09 pm, Blogger rachel said...

Hurrah! Unexpected but great!!

 
At 7:51 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bugsy,
Its great to see the blog entry.
Alex has grown so much, such a little boy now!

Kim,
Warragul, Vic

 
At 4:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a sweetie!


- Molly
http://www.roots-andwings.blogspot.com/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker