Saturday, April 09, 2005

Hubby's wedding present

This is by far the biggest (and heaviest) thing I have ever knitted. It was the first jumper I ever knitted (um, come to think of it, the only adult jumper I have ever knitted LOL). I gave it to my husband on our wedding day. He loves it but only wears it in the dead of winter as it is sooooo warm.


Hubby's wedding present

I have mostly knitted toys and the odd scarf. A couple of teddy bears for my twin nephews that unfortunately were stillborn (I kept the teddies as my link to my nephews). A scarecrow, some more teddies and the hardest project I ever did, a japanese doll, complete with kimono. I will have to find her wherever she is hiding and show you a picture of her - she is beautiful. (ok so I am biased).

I hope you like my knitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker