Saturday, September 24, 2005

Backed up and rearing to go

This morning I had a go at backing up my blog. I used the blogger suggested way of backing up, with some modifications to the blog template they use. (basically, their template didn't show the title of the post, so I added that). And I managed to do a full backup of my blog, including pictures and comments! I am so happy. Lately if feels like every time I go to my blog it is hit or miss whether it displays properly or whether I get a strange "forbidden" error message.

So I have a backup now - yee haaa.

Shell - it is good to see you around. Hope you are doing okay. I think of you heaps.

Well the clomid hasn't let up. I have been bedridden most of the morning with the "headache from hell" and I am in a hot sweat to boot. Hubbs said I probably should put clothes on - apparently I am scaring the neighbours LOL but I am just too hot.

I did however put on some clothing to go to the shops just before. I posted off the napkins\napkin rings to their birthday recipient and Katt and Mrs Hugs - I also posted off something for both of you too today. I had to come home from the shopping centre when I realised I really wasn't up to it. A lady passing me smiled when our eyes met, and I burst into tears. Yes a woman on clomid with all the symptoms is a freak.

Bugsy's warm and fuzzy:
I came home from work a little early last night (whoo hoo) and we decided on the spur of the moment to go to the pictures. We went to a local cinema that has very cheap tickets (the shows play here after they have finished playing at the major cinemas), and we saw "war of the worlds". It cost us the princely sum of $4 each for the tickets and it was great. Seats are not as big as the new cinemas, but it is just as good. And being a small local cinema it has a fantastic atmosphere. We just love it there.

But the best bit was just spending enjoyable time with hubbs. Holding hands in the theatre, cuddling and just having fun.

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker