Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I have been Meme'd again!!

Katt has tagged me. So here I go.

THE RULES:
1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post (or closest to).
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

"Hon - if you are reading this - I so greatly love and admire you, as I know do your other close friends. I hope I can help you along this new path that you are on. Biggest congratulations hon - I am so very excited for you - Well done!"

That was about a dear friend who had just found out she was expecting. Her beautiful little boy is already here and he is such a cutie.

Now the five people I have chosen to tag with this meme are:
Lesley
Mari
Betty
Anita
Sassy Babe

Do your worst ladies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker