Tuesday, September 20, 2005

A new day

A new day and a new outlook.

Af has been pretty bad. Very painful.

I won't go into all the feelings that I have been going through. Except for this one - something has to change.

So I have decided that the thing that has to change is me! I am going to be more positive on my outlook on life. (well I am going to try).

So here is Bugsy's warm and fuzzy for the day:

On Sunday night Hubbs and I were snuggling and discussing our wedding anniversary which is coming up next month. I mentioned that it is our 4th Wedding Anniversary and Hubbs said "4th. Is that all? It just seems like you and I have just been together forever - like we have always just been a part of each others lives. I hardly remember a time before "us". "

I think that is the nicest thing he has ever said. I love him dearly, and how lovely is it that he loves me back the same! I intend to cherish every second we have together. No matter what.

1 Comments:

At 7:26 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Bugsy...
Thats what I like to see nice and positive thoughts...
We know your Hubby is wonderful because we have seen you both together and I am so happy to read what he said to you, I like a man who can say what he is feeling...
Have a wonderful day...

MrsHUGS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker