Friday, September 23, 2005

Bugsy is Happy

My positive affirmations:

Bugsy does not need chocolate
Bugsy will be a mum some day soon
Bugsy will become pregnant soon
Bugsy is happy
Bugsy is on the road to weight loss
Bugsy is going to ovulate well this cycle
Bugsy will not let anyone's insensitive comments worry her. She will ask "how does this affect the universe?" before becoming upset.

I am not so good today. The clomid has kicked in and I have the headache from hell. I am in such a sweat that I literally have persperation beading off my face and workmates are giving me that stare that tells me that they are wondering what I am on today.

I decided to go visit the "friend" in the country this weekend. You remember the one. The one that I had disagreements with lately. The one I very nearly terminated my friendship with. Believe me she is still hanging on by a thread. I know she doesn't like Hubbs (cause he monopolised my time and I stopped visiting her every second weekend). Anyway, yesterday I called her and said we were thinking of a visit. It is a 60km drive, so hardly round the corner. She asked what time we were going to come up. I said that it depends on what time Hubbs wakes up as he has been doing nightshift lately, and needs to adjust to daytime hours again. Her response was a very catty "Ah, leave him at home and come up on your own". BUT in my new found positive mode I am ignoring it. I didn't tell Hubbs about it last night, and I am going to forget that she said it. I mean, the last time she saw Hubbs was December last year. Surely it wouldn't kill her to see him this year as well! LOL (I do know it is rather ironic that I SAY I have let it go, but obviously it still irked me enough to tell you all about it hehe)

Breathe, breathe, This crap will not bother me anymore. Water off a duck's back.

On another note: sorry i haven't been commenting much on your blogs at the moment. I have been reading most of them but when I go to post I just can't find anything to say.

Bugsy's warm and fuzzy: (gee it is hard to find one today but I will!) Oh wait - I found one. My boss is away today, and the office is quiet. I have actually had a chance to get some work done. Plus, I am not stressed. I had a chance to walk around the lake we have here at work (gazed at the waterfalls (must take a picture for you one day soon)) and found it very relaxing. I may even go home early today - just because I can. Gotta love that.

3 Comments:

At 3:05 pm, Blogger Drew said...

Nothing beats a day when boss is not in and you can stuff around - surfing the web - then go home early - I wish I can do same - except evil boss wanted everything out yesterday. Wot da Bitch!!!!!

 
At 9:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have waterfalls at work!? excellent!
clomid is the pits. I found it worse than the injections. Hang in there - nothing lasts forever.
I need to give up red wine, not chocolate, but we all have our vices...
seepi

 
At 1:42 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

The thign I have to keep reminding myself about people's insensitive comments is that its not about me, its about them.

Sorry the clomid messes you around so much. Thats craptacular.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker