Wednesday, November 16, 2005

RIP Eddie Guerrero 1967 - 2005

I think Katt is the only one of you who knows my liking for Wrestling. It was with great sadness that I found out today that Champion Wrestler Eddie Guerrero passed away on Sunday 13th November, aged only 38.

Details can be found here and here.

It appears the cause of death was heart failure. A life of alcohol, drugs, and all the body building just put too much strain on his heart.

Well - RIP Eddie. You were controversial, but you were good entertainment. I, for one, will miss your antics.

1 Comments:

At 9:20 am, Blogger Lala said...

I was going to blog about this too but I refrained. I feel bad that I didn't. I was shocked and upset to hear of his death on Monday Night Raw. They put together a moving tribute. He was the same age as my husband......He will be missed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker