Monday, October 31, 2005

A Happy day

Thanks everyone for all your comments, not only on Sandy but our anniversary and the new venture of Ovulation Induction that we are about to enter into.

I got my govt script on Friday, and have already been to see the local chemist who has to order it in. I should have it within a week which will be about a week before I need it - yay! I decided a few days ago that I should start temping again, if for no other reason than to know when AF is due so I can be prepared for this OI thing. So I am cd15 today and haven't Oed yet. Hubbs and I have really taken a break this cycle, and haven't bded once LOL. (well, I want to but he isn't keen - I am sure he is from outer space or something).

We are very relaxed though, and Sandy has really helped me. It is wonderful to have a dog who just wants cuddles all the time. Maddy has never been a cuddly dog - she only cares about her tennis ball, nothing else. We love her heaps but she isn't the same as a dog who is really affectionate.

Sandy is very strange some times. Last night she rounded up a collection of socks, buttons, and toys and piled them up in the loungeroom and today she went and found 8 empty plastic pots and had her own little pile in the back yard - but she is adorable. We went for a very long walk today and she behaved beautifully. Towards the end she was even heeling just by voice command alone. I was so pleased.

I took today off on Annual leave as tomorrow is Melbourne cup holiday and I thought an extra long weekend would be perfect. I have really enjoyed it. I have cleaned heaps and love seeing everything so clean. I even cleaned the fish tank I have in the kitchen (yes I do have a little one there, with some guppies and a bronze corydora (catfish) in it). I sorted out my craft stuff, and now I am off to cook dinner (oh I feel so domestic - I love it).

Hope everyone is doing well - take care my sweet friends.

Reason #5 to be happy: "Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some" - Charles Dickens

2 Comments:

At 3:33 am, Blogger April said...

Thanks for sharing the Dickens quote. I needed that reminder today.

 
At 1:55 pm, Blogger leonie said...

You are sounding so happy and relaxed today. It's really nice. I'm glad all is going well with sandy, now that it's cup day you should be finished your house work, what time will you br here to do mine?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker