Monday, October 31, 2005

A Happy day

Thanks everyone for all your comments, not only on Sandy but our anniversary and the new venture of Ovulation Induction that we are about to enter into.

I got my govt script on Friday, and have already been to see the local chemist who has to order it in. I should have it within a week which will be about a week before I need it - yay! I decided a few days ago that I should start temping again, if for no other reason than to know when AF is due so I can be prepared for this OI thing. So I am cd15 today and haven't Oed yet. Hubbs and I have really taken a break this cycle, and haven't bded once LOL. (well, I want to but he isn't keen - I am sure he is from outer space or something).

We are very relaxed though, and Sandy has really helped me. It is wonderful to have a dog who just wants cuddles all the time. Maddy has never been a cuddly dog - she only cares about her tennis ball, nothing else. We love her heaps but she isn't the same as a dog who is really affectionate.

Sandy is very strange some times. Last night she rounded up a collection of socks, buttons, and toys and piled them up in the loungeroom and today she went and found 8 empty plastic pots and had her own little pile in the back yard - but she is adorable. We went for a very long walk today and she behaved beautifully. Towards the end she was even heeling just by voice command alone. I was so pleased.

I took today off on Annual leave as tomorrow is Melbourne cup holiday and I thought an extra long weekend would be perfect. I have really enjoyed it. I have cleaned heaps and love seeing everything so clean. I even cleaned the fish tank I have in the kitchen (yes I do have a little one there, with some guppies and a bronze corydora (catfish) in it). I sorted out my craft stuff, and now I am off to cook dinner (oh I feel so domestic - I love it).

Hope everyone is doing well - take care my sweet friends.

Reason #5 to be happy: "Reflect upon your present blessings, of which every man has plenty; not on your past misfortunes, of which all men have some" - Charles Dickens

1 Comments:

At 3:33 am, Blogger April said...

Thanks for sharing the Dickens quote. I needed that reminder today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker