Monday, October 24, 2005

The lake at work

Some time ago I told you that we have a lovely series of lakes at work, with waterfalls separating them. Well I finally got my camera out and took a few pictures of them. Here are just a couple of snaps I took.

The first is one of the waterfalls (I think there are 5 or 6 waterfalls throughout the whole lake area). The lakes and waterfalls wander through an industrial park, which sure makes going to work a whole lot calmer. If I get frazzled I can take a 10 min walk around the lake and I come back in a much better mood. Sometimes we even go and have meetings outside, just to get a clear head to our thinking. It's great.
The second picture is one of the duck families on the lake right now. Aren't the ducklings cute? You can click on the picture to enlarge it. We would love to pick up a fuzzy duckling but Mum and Dad always get very protective (understandably) and never let us get too close.


I will be back soon to tell you about our weekend.

Have a great Monday everyone.

1 Comments:

At 9:42 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Bugsy...
I love water in general, be it waterfalls or lakes or even puddles of water after it has rained...
Thanks for taking and sharing the pics with us...
I could so spend hours there...

MrsHUGS

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker