Thursday, October 20, 2005

Happy Anniversary Darling

My darling husband,

Today is 4 years since we stood before all our family and friends and promised to love one another for the rest of our lives. The journey from there to here has not been an easy one. Life sure didn't go the way we planned, did it.

4 years ago we thought we would have a child by now, probably two, but here we stand today, childless and IVF registration papers in our hands.

I love you so much that I just want to squeeze you forever, and never let you go.

Today is our day, and I am honored to be spending it with you. Hand in hand we will step forth into the new day as it dawns and we will handle whatever comes.

I know we can do this. We have come through the fire already. A little singed but hands still tightly forged together.

So Happy Anniversary darling. Come home from work soon so I can get a cuddle. Only in your arms do I feel really secure.

Your loving wife.

*********************

Katt\Cathy - that is funny that you are knitting that elephant Cathy. Shows how far behind my blog reading I am.

Hubbs complained last weekend that I spend too much time online, so I have been limiting myself to an hour a night, and it is very very hard. I only get to read through some of my friend's blogs every day. Might have to sneak in some extra hours while he sleeps. hehe

Well today I went and had my blood tests pre this Ovulation Induction thing. While I was there, I did my IVF registration, so that is also done. I have a cute laminated card now with my number. Pretty sad that I am reduced to a number (that she told me was very precious and never to forget to bring it - ever). Monday I go do my ultrasound, and then I wait for all my scripts and stuff and then call my coordinator for all the stuff I need to know.

So once this is done, I can try to actually relax a little. Which is hard. Well for me it is hard.

Reason #3.5 to be happy: I have a wonderful husband who loves me!

6 Comments:

At 7:42 pm, Blogger Cathy said...

I have just posted a picky of my elephant that I'm knitting for the vega 91.5 knit along. He's really cute.

I think I will donate him to the local ambulance as they collect toys for their young patients.

Cathy

 
At 9:24 pm, Blogger Betty said...

Happy anniversary to you both. may this year of marriage bring you your child.... So don't be loosing that IVF number!!

 
At 10:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy anniversary!

I hope you two had a lovely night together.

 
At 11:45 pm, Blogger Patty said...

Happy Anniversary and many more.We celebrated our 50th. this past July.

 
At 12:52 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you enjoyed your anniversary - congratulations!

 
At 11:10 am, Blogger OvaGirl said...

othappy anniversary bugsy, hope it was fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker