Sunday, September 25, 2005

I know what I want for Christmas

and it is certainly not a mug or two from Avon, reminding me that there is only really one thing I really want for Christmas this, or any year: (click on the picture for a larger view)
Bye Bye Napkins\Napkin rings (with home made tag as well): Getting ready to be wrapped.

There is no Bugsy warm and fuzzy today. I am just not in the mood. I am also struggling with my affirmations. What worries me is the one I really struggle with is "Bugsy is happy". I am scared to look at what that really means.

Off to the country now for a nice little drive. Catch you on the flipside.

3 Comments:

At 7:30 pm, Blogger Betty said...

My Bugsy warm fuzzy:you are a positive person Bugsy. That positive affirmation crap (and I don't think it's really crap because I am always tring it)doesn't work that well when the brain has been taken over by nasty horrible fertility drugs.Give yourself a break and a hug and try the positive affirmation stuff when you are feeling more normal. xxx

 
At 11:44 am, Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe "Bugsy is happy" is too general for you at the moment. Maybe try something more specific like "Bugsy is happy about..." It could be anything. Having a smoochy cat to cuddle. It being a sunny day.

It doesnt have to be big. I think if you find ONE thing that you can say you are happy about each day, it will help you continue with your affirmations.

Here ends the therapy session!

 
At 3:11 pm, Blogger Cathy said...

Hopefully you are well Bugsy as we haven't heard from you for a while.

We miss you're lovely words of wisdom.

Cathy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker