Thursday, October 27, 2005

Yay a night for me to be on the computer!

Finally Hubbs is back on nightshift and I get the computer all to myself. He and I are doing really well lately. I think our anniversary has reminded us both just why we married, what we found that was so special in each other, and why we stay. It has been really wonderful.

I saw the ducklings today and they have sure grown since I took those pics. I am going to have to take the camera back to work to take another pic of them. They are soooooo cute.

Oscar was a hero on the weekend. My ratbag of a cat was carrying on a treat crying and howling and when I finally investigated I discovered that the washing machine trough had become clogged and had overflowed. Water was everywhere. It had just started coming out of the tiled area and onto the carpet, and was about 2 inches away from my dyson vacuum cleaner! So I rushed to fix it, and then Oscar and I sat on the couch for a cuddle and a a nice long brush. I think he somehow knew that the water wasn't supposed to be doing that!

I have spent the evenings doing the housework that i have missed out on doing since we have spent the last two weekends at the other house, (oh joy oh fun), and getting as much knitting as I can in. I knitted half a square last night alone, so I am definately getting there.

Hope you are all doing well. I hope this weekend to get back to read all the blogs I have missed reading this week and put some comments out there. Hope you are all well.

p.s. Em - Sky High is still a make out joint (he he)

Reason #4 to be happy: "There are only two ways to live your life. One as though nothing is a miracle. The other as if everything is. I believe in the later" Albert Einstein.

3 Comments:

At 1:19 am, Blogger April said...

Aren't cats amazing? Glad that you two are rekindling and remembering why you stay together through it all.

 
At 12:57 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for Oscar!
Our cats would have gone swimming.
There are many unfortunate consequences from regularly bathing your cats.

 
At 6:47 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

Gee you were lucky with the water.
As we can see you've been very busy.
Is everyone knitting blocks lately? I've only got about 20 to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker