Monday, November 21, 2005

Thanks and the "go ahead"

I wanted to thank every one of you for your birthday wishes. I had a thoroughly lovely birthday. I never expected anything and was shocked when the phone rang off the hook and I received birthday wishes from everyone.

Net - Thank you for your pressie that I got in the mail today. It made me cry - it was so beautiful - thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Kit - Thank you for my ecard first thing on my birthday morning - it was the very first greeting I got and I loved it - thank you.

Jac - Thank you for your ecard too - it was very cute - and I really appreciated the fact that you managed to remember with that beautiful daughter of yours taking over your life.

Hubbs got me something that I have always wanted but never thought to give myself. He got me a Lava lamp! I have whiled away the hours since watching it - which he thinks is pretty funny and the DVD "Hitch" which had us laughing and cuddling last night when we watched it. He also got me a lovely flower arrangement and a cake.

My sister bought me a chinese dinner set - really nice, and some great jewellery. My brother's both called, and one dropped in with a beautiful bunch of flowers.

We went out to dinner and it was so nice to just relax and have fun.

Today I got the go ahead to start the injections tomorrow. My second blood test was:

Oestrogen: 111
Progesterone: 4.4 (much better than the 10.9 on Friday - normal is less than 5)
LH: 2.8

So I am a bit scared but eager to begin. I just hope I go okay doing the injection tomorrow morning - Wish me luck.

I will be back in a new post with some fabulous news. (so good it deserves it's own post).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

eXTReMe Tracker